We, at SAMPAPÃO – Association of Bakery and Confectionery Industries of São Paulo, registered with CNPJ/ME under number 61.010.070/0001-15, are a non-profit entity and developed our website (“Platform”) with the main objective of developing the bakery, confectionery and food service market, through the business fair, FIPAN (International Bakery, Confectionery and Food Service Fair). We are committed to safeguarding your privacy and protecting your personal data, and the purpose of this document is to clarify what data is collected from users of our Platform, website.
When registering on our Platform to request information and/or purchase our Services, even if free of charge, the terms of this Policy will apply to your personal data. If You disagree with any term, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This document was written in a simple and accessible way, with several examples of data collection and use, precisely so that you can read and understand how we use your data to offer you a safe and comfortable experience when using our Platform.
This Policy is divided as follows to facilitate its understanding:
- What types of data does SAMPAPÃO collect?
3.Who does SAMPAPÃO share your data with?
4. International data transfer.
5. What are the rights of data subjects?
6. How long will the data be stored?
7. How Information Security works at SAMPAPÃO.
8. How to talk to SAMPAPÃO.
9. Policy Changes.
Types of Personal Data and Purposes
The amount and type of information collected by SAMPAPÃO varies depending on your use of our Platform. We will collect different personal data if you are visiting our website, registering for a course, for an event, or just to request information. And to make these definitions and differences more accessible, below we provide information so that you can understand what applies specifically to you.
|Access to the Website|
IP, date and time of access, cookies, geolocation, browser and server type, language preference and country setting.
|Register on the Platform to create an account and/or become an exhibitor|
Full name, company where you work, telephone and corporate email, cell phone number, website and areas of interest (such as education, events, association, sponsorship and others).
Full name, email, company where you work, position, telephone number, city and state where you live, CPF and ID.
Full name, email, company where you work, position and sector where you work, telephone number, address (city, state and zip code where you live).
Full name and email.
|Publication of Articles, Ebooks and Infographic Guides on the Platform|
Full name, company where you work, email, position held, LinkedIn profile link and brief description of the author.
|Publishing Videos on the Platform|
Full name, company where you work, email, position held, LinkedIn profile link, ID, CPF and brief description of the author.
|Download Platform Content|
Full name and email.
Name and email.
When you visit our website, a “cookie” is inserted into your browser through the Google Analytics software, which automatically collects certain personal data to identify your language preferences and which country you are accessing from, for example .
You can disable Cookies through your browser settings. However, when doing so, some areas of our website may not function correctly.
- Who does SAMPAPÃO share your data with?
As it is an online Platform, SAMPAPÃO will be able to operate together with other companies in a wide range of activities, including using dissemination tools and performance analysis and data storage. Therefore, we reserve the right to share your information, including location and registration data, with the companies listed below, whenever possible, anonymously, aiming to preserve your privacy as much as possible.
We do not rent, sell or transfer your personal data to anyone except the following companies:
Marketing: SAMPAPÃO uses marketing companies to serve ads through different technologies. Therefore, you may eventually directly receive advertisements, content and links displayed in a personalized way, according to your interests and behaviors on our Platform or other services with which you interact. To this end, data may be shared between SAMPAPÃO and these other companies, mainly unique identifiers, IP addresses and cookies, which can be used to measure the efficiency of online advertising. You can always object to this advertising by contacting us via email at email@example.com
Our Partners: We employ other companies to carry out work on our behalf and we need to share your personal data with them so that we can provide our Platforms services to you. For example, we use data hosting services to store our database. Our Partners are only authorized to use personal data for the specific purposes for which they were contracted, therefore, they will not use your personal data for purposes other than the provision of contractually stipulated services.
Analytics: The data stored by Google Analytics may be used for statistical purposes (analytics), to so that SAMPAPÃO can understand who are the people who visit its Platforms and who are the people interested in certain topics. This data goes through a pseudonymization process and does not seek to identify or make the holders of personal data identifiable, but only to better understand how they access our Platforms, in order to improve our Platforms and customize products more targeted to their interests.
To safeguard and protect SAMPAPÃO's rights:We reserve the right to access, read, preserve and disclose any data that we believe is necessary to comply with a legal obligation or a court order; enforce or apply our Cancellation Policy and other agreements; or protect the rights, property or safety of SAMPAPÃO, our employees, our users or others.
- International Data Transfer
SAMPAPÃO collects and transfers personal data collected in Brazil to servers located in other countries. This transfer occurs to SAMPAPÃO Partners who work in the processing of personal data, and only involves companies that have demonstrated that they are in the process of complying or in compliance with applicable data protection legislation.
Furthermore, SAMPAPÃO has its headquarters in Brazil and the data we collect is governed by Brazilian law. By accessing or using SAMPAPÃO Services or providing personal data to us, you agree to the processing and transfer of such data to Brazil and international servers. Your data, when transferred to these countries, may be subject to local legislation and relevant rules.
- What are the rights of data subjects?
You can always choose not to disclose your personal data to us, but keep in mind that some of this personal data may be necessary to register on our Platforms and/or sign a petition for a cause. Regardless, you will always have rights relating to privacy and the protection of your personal data, and we are not only concerned about the security of this data, but we are also concerned that you have access to and knowledge of all your rights.
Therefore, below we summarize all the rights you have under Brazilian sectoral laws relating to data protection and the General Data Protection Law (“LGPD”), namely:
- Right of access;
- Right of confirmation;
- Right to correction;
- Right to deletion/anonymization/blocking;
- Right to object to treatment.
- Right to portability of personal data;
- Right to information from public or private entities;
- Right to information about the possibility of not providing consent and the consequences of refusal;
- Right to revoke consent; It is
- Right to automated decision review.
In this sense, below is a brief explanation and examples of some of these rights:
- Direito de acesso. Esse direito permite que você possa requisitar e receber uma cópia dos seus dados pessoais que nós possuímos sobre você.
- Right to correction. This right allows you, at any time, to request the correction and/or rectification of your personal data, if you identify that some of them are incorrect. However, for this correction to be effective, we will have to check the validity of the data you provide us. You can directly rectify some of your personal data at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Right to object to treatment. Você também tem o direito de contestar onde e em que contexto estamos tratando seus dados pessoais para diferentes finalidades. Em determinadas situações, podemos demonstrar que temos motivos legítimos para tratar seus dados, os quais se sobrepõem aos seus direitos, caso, por exemplo, sejam essenciais para o fornecimento das nossas Plataformas.
- Right to request anonymization, blocking or deletion. This right allows You to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the accuracy of the data; (b) where you require data to be kept even if we no longer need it, as necessary to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (c) if You have objected to the use of your data, but in this case we need to verify that we have legitimate reasons to use it.
- Right to portability. We will provide you, or a third party you have chosen, with your personal data in a structured and interoperable format.
- Right to revoke consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent, however, this will not affect the legality of any previously carried out processing. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain services on the Platforms. And if this is the case, we will let you know the moment it happens.
- Right to review automated decisions. You also have the right to request the review of decisions made solely based on automated processing of your personal data that affect your interests, including decisions aimed at defining personal, professional, consumer and credit profiles and/ or aspects of your personality.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to anyone who does not have a right to receive it. We may also contact you to obtain further information in relation to your request in order to speed up our response. We try to respond to all legitimate requests within a reasonable time and/or as required by law. If your request is particularly complex or you have made multiple requests, this may take longer. In this case, we will communicate with you and keep you updated on the progress of your request.
If You have any questions about these issues and how You can exercise these rights, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
- How long will SAMPAPÃO retain the data?
We will only keep your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it, including for the purposes of complying with any legal, contractual, accountability obligations or requests from competent authorities. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for processing your data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and applicable legal requirements.
- How Information Security works at SAMPAPÃO
If you access your account through a third-party website or service, you may have additional or different login protections. You must prevent and prevent unauthorized third-party access to your account and personal data by selecting and protecting your password and/or other connection mechanism appropriately and limiting access to your computer or device and browser by logging out. after you have completed accessing your account.
We strive to protect the privacy of your personal data that we maintain in our records, but unfortunately we cannot guarantee complete security. Unauthorized account entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors can compromise the security of your personal data at any time, so please help us maintain a safe environment for everyone. In addition to adopting good security practices in relation to your account and your data, if you identify or become aware of something that compromises the security of your data, please contact us.
- How to talk to SAMPAPÃO
Adress: Rua Santo Amaro, 313, Bela Vista, São Paulo/SP
In cases where changes to this Policy imply changes in personal data processing practices that depend on your consent, you will be asked to consent to the new terms of this Policy.